US Department of Homeland Security, Federal Communications Commission, UCLA, & Georgia Tech SUPPORT ISSA-LA Summit XII
Join current and former leaders from DHS, FCC, FBI, ODNI, DOJ, FDIC, US Navy, US Army, USMC, City of Beverly Hills, LADA, Google, EY, AON, AEG, and more!
— Richard Greenberg, President of ISSA-LA; CEO at Security Advisors
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA, Sept. 13, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — ISSA-LA Summits are the PREMIER information systems security events in SoCal!
US Department of Homeland Security, Federal Communications Commission, University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA), Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), Claremont Graduate University (CGU), AON, LA County District Attorney’s Office, Teqball USA and US National La Federation Teqball PROUDLY SUPPORTS the XII ISSA-LA Information Systems Security Summit at the Annenberg Community Beach House September 20-22, 2022.
The ISSA-LA XII Summit features world-class keynote speakers and dynamic sessions. Over 40 high-calibre speakers from a wide range of intelligence, regulatory, academic, law enforcement, business, legal and cybersecurity sectors, plus an EDITION SPECIAL that features more inspiring women in the Women of Impact session with international TV personality Stacy Paetz!
Summit XII keynote speakers include:
Adriana Sanford, Cleve Adams and Deviant Ollam.
Born in Orange County, California, Adriana Sanford, JD, dual LL.M., is a global threat and privacy expert, corporate lawyer, author, professor, Chilean-American international television commentator and recipient of the Cybersecurity and Privacy Woman Law Professional Award – CSWY Award 2019. Recently featured in Top Cyber News MAGAZINE, she is the founder of DataPRIVACYHelp.com. Sanford is at the forefront of international and comparative developments in privacy security.
Cleve Adams has been named one of the top 50 non-technical founders in the history of the tech industry. He is a 5-time award-winning VC/PE-backed software CEO and manages pre-revenue businesses to over $2 billion. Adams has over 20 years of senior management, operations, sales and marketing experience in security software, AI, mobile, wireless, SaaS/Cloud, mobile security, media digital and social and Fintech. He has raised over $100M from top VCs for multiple companies. Cleve led the team that launched security titan Websense and took them from pre-revenue to a $1 billion IPO in less than 3 years, then sold to Raytheon for $2 billion of dollars.
Deviant Ollam is a Physical Penetration Specialist with the CORE Group and Director of Education for Red Team Alliance, and a board member for TOOOL’s US division, The Open Organization of Lockpickers. His books Practical Lock Picking and Keys to the Kingdom are among Syngress Publishing’s best-selling pen-testing titles.
The high-level lineup also includes keynote speakers from the CISO forum: California’s first CISO, Mark Weatherford, and MK Palmore, director of the CISO office at Google Cloud.
• Louis Bladel, Managing Director of EY, Assurance Services – Forensic & Integrity; former head of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Section; former Division Special Agent in Charge, New York Bureau, FBI Counterintelligence Division
• Michael Sohn, FBI Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) – National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA) Cyber Division Liaison in Los Angeles; former Cyber Counterintelligence Officer for the U.S. Department of the Army
• Carol Alexis Chen, Partner and Attorney, Winston & Strawn; Former award-winning career federal prosecutor and head of Intl. Narcotics, Money Laundering and Racketeering Section, United States Attorney’s Office – LA; former DHS Joint Task Force-West on Border & Maritime Security Liaison Officer
• Trina Ford, SVP & CISO at AEG; former Corporate VP & CISO at AECOM; former Vice President of Global Integrated Risk Operations at ADP
• Bryan Hurd, Aon Cyber Solutions Seattle Office Manager (aka Stroz Friedberg); former Microsoft Director of Intelligence for the Cybercrime Center – Digital Crimes Unit; former COO, Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI); founder of the US Navy’s NCIS counterintelligence program
• Ross Delston, expert witness and lawyer (AML); former FDIC Deputy General Counsel
• Dr. Prineha Narang, Howard Reiss Chair and Associate Professor of Chemistry, UCLA; former Assistant Professor of Computational Materials Science, Harvard University
• Eddy Wang, Acting Special Agent for Homeland Security Investigations in LA, DHS
• Sanford Williams, Deputy CEO/Special Advisor to the President, FCC; Professor of Law at UCLA
• Marc Beaart, Director of the Office of Fraud and Corruption Prosecutions, LA County Attorney’s Office
• Marc Coopwood, Vice President – Public Sector, Apex Technology Management; Deputy Chief of Police (retired) for the City of Beverly Hills; Past President, California Peace Officers’ Association
• Rosalia Hajek, Corporate Information Security Manager, MGM Resorts International
• Stevan Bernard, CEO, Bernard Global LLC; former Executive Vice President of Global Protection Services, Sony Pictures
• Karen Worstell, Senior Cybersecurity Strategist, VMware; former CISO, Microsoft and AT&T Wireless/Cingular
• Michael Wylie, Senior Threat Response Manager, Crowdstrike; former information security trainer, US Navy
• Kris Rides, Founder and CEO, Tiro Security
• Marci McCarthy, CEO and President, TEN
• Kathleen Mullin, CISO, Cancer Centers of America
• James McQuiggan, Security Awareness Advocate, KnowBe4
• Joseph Pochron, EY Senior Director, Integrity and Forensic Services Practice – Digital Investigations and Privacy
• Bennet Kelley, founder of the Internet Law Center; Former Host of Cyber Law & Business Report; Award-winning journalist
• Brian Barry, CEO, Lighthouse Leadership Group; Former Chief of Staff, LA Area Chamber of Commerce
• Rafal Los, Head of GTM Services, ExtraHop
• Matt Crouse, CISO, Taco Bell
• Jeff Farinich, SVP Technology Services, CISO, New American Funding
• Steve Tran, Chief Security Officer, Democratic National Committee
• Mathew Newfield, Director of Security Infrastructure, Unisys Corporation; National Technology Security Coalition Board of Directors
• David Spark, Producer, Editor, Co-Host, CISO Series
• Kimberly Klinsport and Jennifer Urban, Partners, Foley & Lardner
• Raffi Erganian and Joe Luna, co-founders of VULNERA
• Nikolay Chernavsky, CISO, ISSQUARED
• Dan Meacham, Vice President, Cybersecurity and Operations, CSO/CISO, Legendary Entertainment
• David Son, Director of Security and Chief Security Officer, AT&T-DIRECTV
ABOUT The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
ISSA-LA, the founding chapter of the Information Systems Security Association in 1982, is Southern California’s premier catalyst and source of information for improving the practice of information security. The chapter offers various training courses for IT and information security professionals throughout the year and at the summit. ISSA-LA has a CISO Forum that meets quarterly at various Southern California companies. The chapter meets monthly and collaborates regularly with other IT organizations and InfoSec, holding joint meetings with ISACA, OWASP, Cloud Security Alliance, HTCIA and the Association of IT Professionals .
Email [email protected] for group discount codes.
SURF, SAND and SAFETY!
write to us here