How much do “Vendre Sunset” agents earn? Realtor commission

sell sunset follows real estate agents who work within the Oppenheim Group in Los Angeles. As many fans tune into the drama, Mary Fitzgerald, Christine Quinn, Chrishell Stause, Heather Rae Young and more and more agents are earning very real money for their work.

Estate agents don’t actually receive a salary from the Oppenheim Group, which is owned by brokers Jason and Brett Oppenheim, but agents make all their money through commissions. This means that selling houses is the only way to earn a salary.

AFF-USA/Shutterstock

Mary admitted the ‘hardest thing’ about working in real estate is earning ‘commission only’ during an interview with Express United Kingdom.

“Spending months sometimes with a client and then he changes his mind,” the Ball State University grad explained. “The best part can also be when a customer immediately finds something they like and I earn a huge commission with very little effort.” That being said, she noted that “this is normally not the case.”

Viewers of the Netflix show can see the multimillion-dollar homes agents are trying to sell around Los Angeles. After the listing price is displayed, it is common for the commission amount to also flash on the screen. However, part of this amount goes to the Oppenheim brothers as brokers.

Regarding the commission structure, Davina Potratz used an example when speaking with Evoke.ie in which agents earn 75% of the commission while the remaining 25% goes to the broker.

“The way it works in real estate, there’s a broker’s license and there’s a seller’s license, so broker is the highest license,” she revealed in 2019. “Sellers have to work under broker license and brokers also bear more responsibility, if something goes wrong or someone is sued, the broker is responsible.

While she didn’t reveal the actual numbers the Oppenheim Group uses to break down its commissions, Davina said it’s different for every agent.

“Everyone has different splits based on their background and experience and relationship with the brokerage,” the German native said. “It also depends on the broker’s involvement sometimes, but usually it’s a set breakdown.

Of course, after finding fame on the reality show, many agents can now make even more money as social media influencers.

Real estate experts at essential life calculated how much commission each agent makes per sale, looking at the value and list associated with each agent. After publications compiled a list of top earners, Christine was crowned the most successful agent, earning a total commission of $7.9 million. Chrishell came second, with her commission calculated at $4.1 million, followed by Emma and then Mary. Davina reportedly earned the lowest commission at $105,000.

Heather’s total aggregate commission was calculated at $945,870. Her biggest sale came in Season 4 when she sold a luxury home worth $13 million. new actor Vanessa VillelaThe commission amounted to $818,000 and Maya followed it with a total commission of $680,000. These ladies get to work!

Aurora J. William