Certified Sales Manager – W2, Base Salary, Uncapped Commission Structure, Benefits!
We started with one home and one idea: to bring together landlords and tenants with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America, thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You will fit in perfectly here if you are curious, enterprising, and thrive in a fast-growing environment.
Why sell to Vacasa?
While Vacasa’s incredible growth hasn’t made it obvious, we are good at what we do. We are people. We think on our feet and respond with tailor-made solutions. Our team has the intelligence, ambition and talent to transform every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Sales Manager to expand our short term rental inventory, selling Vacasa’s property management solution to owners of an assigned territory. Vacasa sales managers work in a high speed sales environment and must meet monthly and quarterly sales targets. The position requires a variety of skills including researching our competitors and local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate agents and other potential sources within the vacation rental industry, writing personalized letters to potential clients, cold calling of potential prospects, systematic management of prospects, setting up appointments, meeting potential clients, closing sales, representing our company in a professional and collaborative manner in the community and contribute to the strategic direction of the sales team.
You will work closely with your manager to advance your career goals in line with Vacasa’s goals. This will require knowledge of the vacation rental industry, the ability to act as a consultant to landlords and to initiate long term relationships with guests.
Successful candidates will be good communicators who are comfortable contacting prospects by phone and in person or via video conference, can learn and adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices, and find reward in building business. a solid organization. Consistently meeting service goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will have to demonstrate experience of excellence as a team player who is also motivated, reliable and coachable.
What you gonna do
The main task will be to manage inbound / outbound sales operations through telesales, videoconferencing and in-person meetings.
Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities, plan and execute management portfolio growth
Work closely with local operations and support staff to ensure owner satisfaction
Learn and communicate company services and policies to stay on top of changes
Consistently record and update sales activities in company specific CRM
Manage a large volume of networking and lead generation while managing your sales pipeline through the various stages of sales development
Attend weekly department meetings
Skills you will need
- Willingness to obtain the required WY real estate license
- Active WY Real Estate License highly preferred
- Ability to generate sales opportunities and build trust with prospects over the phone, work with other team members and close sales
- Must be able to develop trust with prospects and become a knowledgeable industry expert
- Based on ethical business practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and education
- Motivated and autonomous, while having the willingness to seek advice and guidance as needed
- Strong computer skills including experience with G Suite and cloud computing programs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment while positively representing the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals
- Experience in real estate or property management is a plus but not mandatory
Home office or Vacasa office to start with occasional virtual training sessions and occasional offsite team meetings in our different regions. Requires frequent and repetitive use of computer, telephone and office equipment. Requires patient and professional communication with prospects and the ability to build trust with prospects.
What you will get
- Uncapped earning potential
- Health / dental / vision insurance; coverage options for employees and family
- Additional benefits sponsored by the employer and volunteers
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate compensation of 100% of the company on the first 6% of contribution
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Flexible vacation time
- Sick leave and paid public holidays
- Parental leave with pay after one year of seniority
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you will need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our Careers page to view our full benefit offerings (https://www.vacasa.com/go/benefits-summary)
Vacasa is an equal opportunities employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive working environment. It is prohibited to possess, use or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace.
Some positions may require you to drive a personal vehicle and / or a company vehicle for business purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years old and have held a driver’s license for at least 3 years.
A job offer for this role will be contingent upon passing a background check.